Specialists in Town and Country Planning Law
Welcome to the website of James Smith (Planning Law Services) Limited, a niche practice specialising in town and country planning law. We pride ourselves in delivering practical, commercial and cost effective solutions for clients. Experienced in all areas of planning law and policy, we act for landowner, developer and local authority clients on a variety of matters ranging from straight forward planning application objection letters to providing strategic advice and drafting complex planning agreements for major, mixed use regeneration projects.
The services we offer include:
- Drafting and negotiation of Section 106 Agreements
- Advice on planning obligations policy and the Community Infrastructure Levy
- Objections to planning applications
- Planning application advice and judicial review proofing for applicants and/or local authorities
- Planning and enforcement appeals
- Highways advice & agreements
- Judicial review challenges
- Local Development Framework representations
- Compulsory purchase & compensation advice
- Environmental Impact Assessment and SEA advice
- Habitat Regulations and Appropriate Assessment advice
- Town and Village Green application advice and risk assessments
So if you have a planning related problem or need some advice, contact us now via the Contact Us section. We will be happy to have an initial discussion with you on the phone free of charge and will provide you with an itemised fee quote should you wish to instruct us.
James Smith (Planning Law Services) Limited is a limited company (Company Number 07622709) regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA Number - 562054).
Principal and Sole Director: James Smith.
Registered Office Address: Fleet House, 8-12 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6AL.